- You want a studio that is family-friendly and truly cares about you.
- You want high-quality training with some of the best dance artists and educators in the state and beyond.
- You want to make sure that your child is in age appropriate costumes and dance numbers.
- You want your child to learn many styles of dancing, singing, and acting in a professional setting.
- You want your student to have many performance opportunities. Our dancers can participate in the Spring Recital, community performances, and competitions.
- You want your child to have a well-rounded life. At MDC, we want that too! Therefore, we allow ongoing registration through January. Our dancers are also athletes, artists, and scholars.
This year at MDC has been amazing. Everyone sees the new studio name, changes to the interior of the studio, the new teachers, etc, but the biggest change I have seen is in [my daughter] Emily.
It’s amazing to see how much her knowledge base and technique have improved. She has always liked dance but this year her spark has been ignited- she is already talking about trying out for a solo and attending camp. After sitting through your class yesterday [at peek week] it all was very clear why. You have such a passion for dance that is infectious. Emily is so happy and proud to be part of the MDC team. Thank you for all you do to help our children grow as dancers and young confident ladies.